How to Setup Wi-Fi on HP Printer?
Nowadays, a wireless network is desirable than a Wired network connection. With the HP Printer wi-fi setup connection, you can print a document or images from wherever you are. You require not rush to the nearest shop to print a document. Instead, use the wireless network & print your document from a mobile device. Are you searching for how to setup Wi-Fi on HP printer? There are many technologies to connect the printer to the wireless network. Use the tips which are registered below to connect the printer & computer wirelessly via HP Auto wireless connect.
- It is a technology that gives you to link the printer to the wireless network mechanically without connecting any chain or entering the wireless network details.
- Most of HP printer will care this technology. To use this option, you require to installs the software for your printer & use the instructions displayed on the screen to done the software installation.
- Select the Network connection type & then click on the Yes option. HP Auto Wireless connect is not supported by all computers or PC.
- If you get that your computer or network configuration doesn’t help this technology, an alternative HP Printer new WI-FI setup method is available.
- To be well-matched with HP Auto Wireless Connect, the following circumstances must be satisfied:
- You can use either Windows computer or Mac computer. Your system must support wireless connection & the operating system must be in the control of the wireless adapter.
- Your system must be linked to your network over 2.4GHz. HP printer doesn’t support 5.0GHz.
- You may still able to print link the printer to your network using the other setup approaches as long as your router supports 2.4GHz.
- Your computer does not use a static IP address. Now, your printer is ready to print a document or photo.
- To acquire more information, you can dial our technical resolutions team on the toll-free number.
- Connecting your wireless printer
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the setup instructions to confiscate packaging.
Plug in the power cord, turn on the printer & install print cartridges. Allow the printer to go through its startup routine, including printing an alignment page (if applicable).
Select one of the connection methods described below. If your printer ropes it & you choose an Ethernet (wired) connection, connect it now & skip to installing printer software. Note: while using an Ethernet connection the printer’s wireless system is disabled.
Disclaimer: We are third party HP Printer Support Service provider website. The logos, images & brand names used in our content are just for the sake of reference & information. We don’t right any of the product mentioned on our site. We are independent team of professional who are working 24/7 to serve troubled HP users. Also, we are not connected with HP in any way; we are just assisting HP users to resolve their technical glitches.