How to Install HP Printers without a CD
Printers are a useful machine to have at home, & HP is a popular printer manufacturer whose products can be bought at almost any large store. HP printers come in a variety of arrangements, & generally come with installation CD’s. These CD’s contain the software & computer drivers required to have the printer communicate with the system in order to work properly. Upon installation of the software & drivers you can configure your print settings & run a trial test to ensure the printer is working properly. However, if you require to re-install the printer & cannot locate the CD’s, you can generally locate the drivers & required software online at the HP’s website.
- Find the model number of your HP printer. Usually the model number of your HP printer can be located on the front left hand side of your HP printer.
- Navigate to the HP site. On the home page of the site, in the left hand navigation menu, choose the “Printers & All In Ones” hyperlink.
- Scroll middle down the page on the Printers & All In Ones page & choose the “Software & Drivers” link from the right hand navigation menu. This link will be located under the subheading titled Award-Winning Support.
- Put your HP printer model number in the text area & click the Enter key on your keyboard. On the next page a prompt will ask you to choose your operating system.
- Identify & download the software you require from the list that is occupied. You will be obtainable with Driver, Update, & Utility software. For installation purposes you will only require the Driver software. Click on the appropriate links to download & save the software to your computer.
- Follow the stimuli in the installation wizard to correctly install & configure the device drivers for your HP printer. Once the installation is done, try & print a document as a trial run to ensure that your printer is functioning properly.
Disclaimer: We are third party HP Printer Support Service provider website. The logos, images & brand names used in our content are just for the sake of reference & information. We don’t right any of the product mentioned on our site. We are independent team of professional who are working 24/7 to serve troubled HP users. Also, we are not connected with HP in any way; we are just assisting HP users to resolve their technical glitches.